Friday 16 December 2016

Reflective statement

Throughout this whole project it has been a real challenge and delight, for I have really enjoyed trying to create the city not just in mooring and some mailing but also by making it in Maya. My strongest points of the project is definitely how I modeled this entire city for its the strong point of the project to me I love how I have modeled every part of the building even the ones that looked complicated in orthography yet they were completely fine when modelling itself. I agree with film after looking back on my renders I agree that the texturing of the building need some work and that the scales and placements of the matte painting, lamps and builds needs some readjusting, i will Bear this in mind for the next project. I am really happy nonetheless of how my model was made and how it looks and glad that I managed to achieve this model.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig