Tuesday 14 March 2017

Changing target audience and the research

After much thought and consideration I decided that the target audience should be 11 to 16 boys instead of girls for I find that the idea I want to do would appeal to the male demographic more, for my idea is to make a cell into a superhero. So in order for me to go ahead with my idea I need to see what boys of that age like.

I look into shows, animation, games and comic book to help me with my influence, here are my results:

T.V Shows and Online

Big Bang theory
Luciffer
The Flash
Game of Thrones
Gotham
YouTube
Tomska
Hishe (how it should have ended)
Honest Trailers
Nostalgia Critic

Animations

Adventure Time
Justice League Action
Family Guy
The Simpsons
South Park
Futurama
Bobs burgers

Video Games

Assassin Creed
The Batman Arkham trilogy
Dumb ways to die
Watch dogs
GTA 5
Tail tales batman
Super Mario brothers

Comic books

Batman
Superman
Thor
Deadpool
Spider-Man
Ironman
Green Lantern
The Flash

I think looking at comic books more would help me more into my ideas for the art style as well as how my character should act in my animation. I think that a mixture of Superman, Batman and some Marvel comics would help me in the long run, for the most old comics of the superheroes themake them look  heroic and ready for action which I know can help me.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig