Wednesday 5 April 2017

captain Ex-Cell-ent new colour Scheme






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. it would be so much easier if you numbered these, Laura! For me, it's the blue/yellow combo on the third sheet, but i'd like to see those same colours reversed, so yellow body and blue insigna. I don't like the head-shape however - the 'dents' on the top of the head seem unnecessary to me and I can't help feeling he'd work better without his neck. I'd look at some alternate headshapes - and I'd consider making his eye-mask the same colour as his insignia, so either blue or yellow? Also - the insignia on his chest - it's not maximising his broad shoulders - think about how a triangular shape might draw attention to the width of his shoulders and his narrow waist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok Phil ill get right on that, and ill fix the body

      Delete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig