Monday 16 July 2018

Premise - influence map re-think

 After the project, I decided it would be best to go back and look on how to improve certain things within my project what are these things being my concept and the design of my characters for as a tutor has told me they look too sketchy and not finalised.  I also noticed that regarding style they don't honestly seem as if they are made from fabric for I put the comfort ad characters into my Influence map. However, I didn't do anything with them I didn't put any patterns within the hair and the skin of my characters, also look like I was trying to hard to make the concept to look too detailed rather than simplistic just like the characters. That is why I have looked into an artist called Lynn Chen Who simplistic style and concept art may fit my design and ideas of my characters. However, I am still sticking to the line artwork for the backgrounds and environment as seen within  Who simplistic art style and concept art may fit my design and idea of my characters. However, I'm still sticking to the line artwork for the backgrounds and environment as seen within Paddington bear. Hopefully, this can give me the boost I need to get a finalised character.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig