Tuesday 2 October 2018

Minor - Schedule & Submission Inventory

As a part of the project I have made  Schedule & Submission Inventory, to help keep me on track to get work done for my submission, i have gone through what I would like done by submission and what needs to be done, as well as a Schedule I can go through as a guide to get things done.

Minor Project Submission Inventory
  •      Get in contact with the composer for the animatic (waiting on a reply)
  •      Newly refined animatic
  •      New voice over a recording of myself (approved by Phil)
  •      Finished modelled characters (approved by Alan)
  •      Finished Rigs for the models
  •      Texture test
  •      Full texture characters
  •      Environment cards
  •      Animation tests
  •      A finished pre-vis (approved by Alan and Phil)
  •      Shot-lists for the animation
  •      A new and improved art Of Document


Minor Project Schedule 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig