Monday 13 May 2019

major - reflective statement



Project- Mr. Leopard Short Animation

Strengths
When starting this university course in computer animation, I found it very difficult to accept constructive criticism, taking things too personally. I have since learned to listen to the experts, my tutors, whose advice and guidance has been invaluable and has ensured I remain focussed and motivated to improve and develop.
I feel I have notably improved in the areas of 2 D characters, 3D character design, and story development. I had initially struggled with the rigging aspects of Character design but now feel my confidence has grown and I am no longer fearful of facing new challenges.
I feel I have been highly motivated and have tried to remain focused throughout this project.

Weaknesses
My main weakness has been time management, despite being focussed and motivated I feel I have been slow in the initial stages of the project, which I have been fearful may affect the quality of the work produced. I may have focussed on small details for too long and not seen the bigger picture, and feel I need to continue to work on this area.
Another weakness I have experienced is not being assertive enough with collaborators in project management, accepting delays when I should have requested a time limit of the work being produced.

Future improvements
I feel with the experience I will be able to develop my skills and knowledge which would improve my time management while maintaining the quality of the work I produce.
I need to develop skills around prioritizing and not becoming distracted by details that are not necessarily beneficial.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig