Saturday 11 March 2017

My chosen audience and research

I decided for my target audience should be for 11 to 16-year-old girls, for myself I thought this might be easier for I could compare what I used to watch when either their age as well as see what things have changed to what they like now. What I decided to do was a little bit of online research first asking questions like what the best TV drama, the best show and best cartoon for teens, I was getting some idea of what they like however it was not really set in stone it was not enough information. So I turned to Facebook and asked friends and family this question.

"hi guys in my project I'm doing a animation for girl between the ages of 11 to 16 so it would be a great help to know what they like to watch on T.V? so please ask a friend or family member what they are watching if they are this age or what you use to like watching as a teen. thank you"

This is the result:

TV Drama/Shows 
teen wolf
once open a time
big bang theory
 pretty little liars
call the midwife
 neighbours
 gogglebox

Online/Gaming 
sims
dumb ways to die
YouTubers

Cartoons 
Steven Univers
Star Vs The Forces Of Evil
Futurerama
The Simpsons
Southpark

I think of once open a time, dumb ways to die, Steven Univers and a 1950 style for my influence in story and art style to help the animation appeal to girls.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig