Friday 11 January 2019

Minor - Reflective statement

For this project I feel that I have gotten better, I think that my skills and knowledge have improved a lot. There have been some moments where the work was not quite there, and I needed to be quicker during this project, but I have improved on them by making changes and trying to make it better. I feel that I am more capable of getting the work to a high standard than I was before, I think that I'm getting more and more confident working in Maya although it takes me a long time in order to get work done I feel like I am starting to understand how to make characters and rig them. I’ve gotten to a point where asking for help in getting feedback to make my project better it’s becoming more natural for me, and I will continue to do so in future Projects. One thing that has been a problem for me in the minor project is the speed that I’m working at, I feel that I definitely need to hurry up with work whether it be rigging a character, create a new character, drawing and animatic work. I think that I need to hurry up and get quicker at doing these tasks that take too long due to understanding how to do this and see how it works when I should be going to a tutor for help, it’s something that I definitely need improve on and Practice at getting quicker.  I managed to demonstrate that I was able to do specific tasks within the time frame, I think I have worked hard, and minor has helped me see how I can be more independent within my working and how I need to make myself faster at producing work but at a high quality.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig